Ever found yourself watching The Simpsons and feeling more than just an urge to laugh? It turns out you’re not alone, as new research has discovered who the most searched-for cartoon characters are when it comes to turning people on.
Using Google search volume data, we’ve found out which country wants to Scooby-dooby-do Velma, and where Marge Simpson gives more than just Homer a boner.
Come with us on a journey through some sexy, and some surprising, animated attractions.
Know what gets you hot already? Find something stimulating with an actual human with one of our best-rated dating apps.
What do I need to know?
- Mapped: The cartoon characters that gets each country hot under the collar
- The top 10 most attractive cartoon characters across the world:
- The UK goes gooey for Lois Griffin
- The USA wants to poke Princess Zelda
- Australia wants to go down under with Lola Bunny
- Jessica beats rabbit rival Lola in Canada
- Lola Bunny, Jessica Rabbit and Kim Possible all make South Africa’s top three
- Best dating app recommendations
Mapped: The cartoon characters that gets each country hot under the collar
The top 10 most attractive cartoon characters across the world:
The global appetite for sexy cartoons shows rabbits, the colour yellow and fantasy princesses get people clicking (and we dread to think what else) most of all. Lola Bunny is the world’s most searched for cartoon sex icon, beating off – excuse the pun – competition from Marge Simpson and Princess Zelda. Honourable mentions go to Tinkerbell and Elsa, the Frozen princess sizzling with 2,630 searches a month.
The UK goes gooey for Lois Griffin
There’s nothing family-friendly about Family Guy’s Lois Griffin. In the UK, 350 searches are made every month for ‘Lois Griffin sexy’, and having done the search ourselves (for purely professional reasons, of course) we can confirm there is plenty of content out there to satisfy those particular needs. Maybe best to try it while you’re still working from home; it’s definitely not safe for the office.
Marge Simpson, Velma and Mario’s own Princess Peach all came in joint second with 300 searches a month, while Lola Bunny (more on her later) comes in third with 250.
Perhaps a little more surprisingly, 20 searches are made every month for ‘Mickey Mouse sexy’. Who knows what those big hands could get up to?
The USA wants to poke Princess Zelda
Fantasising about a fantasy game’s princess with 2,000 searches a month is the USA. Princess Zelda has a whole legend based on her, and we daren’t think what kind of quests these people are going on with her in their minds. Swords at the ready, no doubt.
In second place in the States is the ever-popular Lola Bunny, Bugs’ love interest from Space Jam. Remember Space Jam? What a film. She racks up 1,900 searches a month, and we’re sure it’s more than just basketballs she’s bouncing.
In third place is Velma with 1,800 searches, while towards the other end of the table we find 250 searches for sexy Spongebob. Yep, you read that right. At least he’ll soak up any suspicious stains.
Australia wants to go down under with Lola Bunny
Bugs has some stiff competition from the Aussies for his girlfriend Lola. With 100 searches a month, the bunny has people down under hopping crazy. She has to share top spot though, with Princess Peach, Lois Griffin and another rabbit, this time Jessica, all also getting 100 searches a month. Jessica Rabbit also came out on top for the people of New Zealand, showing that bunny association clearly does something for people south of the equator.
Although with 40 searches a month, apparently so does Shrek. Each to their own.
Jessica beats rabbit rival Lola in Canada
With 450 horny searches a month, Jessica Rabbit takes the top spot in Canada from her rabbit rival Lola Bunny (300 searches). Slit dresses are obviously more in demand than gym shorts, so long as what’s wearing them likes carrots, or was formerly married to someone who did.
Canada’s nearest non-rabbit fantasy is Marge Simpson, although with only 150 searches a month, the colour yellow clearly isn’t getting people there red hot.
Lola Bunny, Jessica Rabbit and Kim Possible all make South Africa’s top three
Breaking into the rabbit party (which is probably another search term all of its own) is Kim Possible. The teenage – 17 years, we checked – super spy only gets 10 searches a month, but South Africa clearly isn’t a country turned on by drawings, as no searches were made for many of our other sexy stars.
Given how Kim has a naked mole-rat in the cartoon, she’ll be no stranger to the kind of men looking her up.
We analysed search volume data for countries across the world for ‘cartoon character sexy’ to see who people were looking up the most to meet their sexual desires.
We then ranked each country based on the number of searches they made to reveal who was number one.
Best dating app recommendations
These are our top picks for online dating. Find the best options for you.
- Meet your match for free
- Find true love
- The app Australia relies on for dating
- Zero cost registrations
- Get your flirt on almost instantly
- More than a million users
- Free to use
- Meet people without delay
- Browse quality user profiles
- Free membership options
- Meet people with genuine intentions
- Trusted app globally
- No start up fee
- Elite singles only
- Trusted by Australian professionals
- Free to get started
- Compatibility based matchmaking
- Meet the love of your life
- Best for: Singles looking for no strings attached fun
- Free membership: Free registration, limited
- Users: 54 million
- A picture with your profile isn't mandatory and you can send messages anonymously to other members
- Meet like-minded people
- You won't get bored
- 100% secure
- Free registration
- Easy and convenient interface
- Many success stories
- Plenty of attractive members for you to have fun with
- Large database of verified & attractive Asian and European singles
- Efficient communication tools for real relationships
- Top-level safety and professional support
- Where you could find love and romance without boundaries
- Our instant messaging service brings you closer together than ever before.
- Meet real asian, european, and latino singles
- Real-time communication with efficient tools
- Professional dating services
- World’s largest social network for gay, bi, trans and queer people
- Encrypted chats
- Multiple features to determine the compatibility
- Play with gift, emojis, videos and stickers to surprise your matches
- Best for: Serious and Casual swiping
- Free membership: Free registration, limited
- Users: 50 million
Author: Alexander Patall