Married But Looking is a dating site aimed at married people and couples looking for extramarital affairs. It’s time to put this affair site to the test in our detailed Married But Looking review. Find out if this is the place for some casual dating on the side.
Married But Looking review: Overview
Married But Looking is an inclusive affair dating service. There are a dozen gender and couple options to choose from when signing up and searching for profiles. This means that Married But Looking is not just for individual married men and women, but also couples who are looking for more.
This dating website has both free and premium subscription options. Married But Looking is free to join but the paid subscriptions enhance the experience when browsing and chatting with other users.
Married But Looking review: Pros and cons
Here are the pros and cons from our hands-on Married But Looking review:
These are the advantages we found in our Married But Looking review:
- Married But Looking has a clear design that makes all features accessible.
- Many genders available, such as trans and gender queer, for both individuals and couples.
- You can change your location and search parameters which is convenient when traveling.
- Married But Looking makes it harder for scam and fake profiles to be added thanks to email verification.
- The mobile version of this dating website works well on both iOS and Android phones without the need for an app.
- You can flirt and match with other users for free.
Here are the disadvantages we found when reviewing Married But Looking:
- The webcam chat options at the top or bottom of the site are confusing. These are ads for external video online dating and not a feature of Married But Looking.
- Only paying Married But Looking members (Gold or VIP) can use text chat.
Married But Looking review: Value for money
Married But Looking has both free and premium subscription options for its users. Compare features and prices below.
Free and premium subscription features
Married But Looking has one free account and two premium subscription levels.
|Free account features
|VIP Add On
|View all photos in full size.
|Private chat with Gold and Free members
|View adult content on profiles.
|Boost your profile with priority listing.
|Be seen by all members.
|Read and reply to unlimited messages.
Married But Looking Prices for Premium Subscriptions
Married But Looking prices vary depending on the premium subscription level and the membership duration. We checked all the current price options during our Married But Looking review. This price breakdown table below helps you see what option is best suited to your needs and budget.
|Married But Looking Premium Subscriptions
|Total Package Price
|1 Month Gold
|1 Month Gold + VIP
|3 Months Gold
|3 Months Gold + VIP
|6 Months Gold
|6 Months Gold + VIP
To benefit from the lower monthly prices of the 3 and 6-month premium subscriptions, you do need to pay for the total package price. Otherwise, you will have to pay the higher month-to-month rates.
Premium Subscription Tip: The 3 month Gold + VIP option offers the best value for money.
When you sign up for a paid membership with Married But Looking, the service will auto-renew unless you cancel it. Your payments will appear as going to Tyche Technologies AG on your bank or credit card statements.
Getting started on Married But Looking
Here are the steps to get started on Married But Looking:
- Select your gender and who you are looking for.
- Enter your date of birth and email address for the account.
- Don’t forget to click on the “I am over 18” box and then “Continue”.
After these first steps, you will be taken to a more detailed form asking you to:
- Confirm your gender.
- Add your date of birth.
- Say who you are looking for on Married But Looking.
- Create your screen name and password.
- Put in your email address and location.
- Confirm that you are a real human and not a bot.
Once you’ve filled out the form, you’ll get a welcome email with a link to verify our account and linked email address.
Using the Married But Looking dating site
During our Married But Looking review, we checked how the site worked. The Married But Looking site is broken down into six sections, each with a dedicated tab:
- Home contains a selection of new members and users near you and search options.
- Browse has more member profiles which can be filtered based on whether they are online, if they’ve matched with you or if you’ve favourited them.
- Upgrade only appears if you haven’t yet chosen a paid premium subscription.
- Profile is where you can add photos and more details about yourself, such as whether you’re looking for a one-night stand or casual dating.
- Inbox is where you can see your messages if you have a paid membership. This is separate from the private chat.
- Flirt is where Married But Looking shows you selected profile pictures and you can decide to send a flirt or move to the next picture, similar to a swipe feature on dating apps.
FAQs: Married But Looking review
Get answers for common questions about Married But Looking.
Is Married But Looking legit?
During our Married But Looking review, we found this is a legitimate affair site with responsive web design, email verification, and SSL technology to ensure enhanced security for its users.
Who is Married But Looking for?
Married But Looking is both for couples and individuals who are looking to meet up and hook up with married people or couples. Many factors, such as the pandemic, build up frustrations in many relationships. Online dating sites like this one can provide an escape for some people who feel trapped in their relationships.
Is Married But Looking discreet enough for affairs?
During our Married But Looking review, we found this dating site to be discreet enough for most married people. Unless your partner is already suspicious, you can safely use this dating service as long as you follow common sense to cover your steps.
How do I avoid getting caught if I’m on Married But Looking dating sites?
You can reduce the risk of getting caught on online dating sites like Married But Looking by following a few common-sense steps:
- Avoid installing dating apps on your phone.
- Use mobile versions of affair sites like Married But Looking.
- Set your mobile phone browser to incognito and reset to normal mode when done browsing Married But Looking.
- Keep all communications on Married But Looking unless you can get a Pay As You Go phone to keep extramarital communications separate.
We cannot guarantee that you won’t get caught, since this is just a Married But Looking review. We urge you to use common sense when engaging in an affair.
Married But Looking dating site review: Final thoughts
If you are looking for extramarital affairs, our Married But Looking review showed that this site is a good option. Other users on Married But Looking are likely to be attracted to the service for the same reasons as you. It’s free to sign up and browse profiles.
While there’s not much to do on Married But Looking with a free account, the dating service really opens up with the premium subscription options. While there is no app version, Married But Looking works well on a mobile browser which is very convenient.